Mom to 2, pottery artist, world traveler, sweepstakes afficionado, blogger, jewelry artist, card maker, chief cook and bottle washer

Thursday, March 29, 2012

And now for a completely different experience...

I got my jacket from the sweeps win from Outside Magazine that they ordered from Backcountry.com. It is a beautiful jacket but was a little tight so I went on their website to see about exchanging it for a larger size and a chat window popped up, "Can we help you?" I also saw their website had 100% guarantee. After a very pleasant online chat, I printed out a return UPS label, got an RMA # and have the larger jacket ordered waiting to ship. They will ship as soon as the return package is in UPS system. I don't have to wait for the returned jacket to get to them!

What a difference good customer service makes! I would order from Backcountry.com in a heartbeat. Wow!

No comments: